The H90 builds on Eventide’s legacy of top-tier effects units, combining the ARM-based architecture of the flagship H9000 Harmonizer with popular algorithms from the H9 Max and Eventide’s next-generation Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking (SIFT) technology for accurate polyphonic pitch shifting.
The new Eventide H90 comes pre-loaded with hundreds of factory programs, and its dual-algorithm capability makes it possible to combine effects for more than 1,800 possibilities.
Seven New Algorithms
In addition to the original 52 effects from their H9 Max, the new H90 features seven brand-new algorithms that take full advantage of its considerable power. Polyphony lets you pitch-shift and freeze entire chords, and then Prism Shift generates three voices from a single chord to create staggered arpeggios spanning up to three octaves.
Head Space and Bouquet Delay give you vintage-style tape and bucket-brigade delay effects with creative tone-shaping controls, and Wormhole is a huge-sounding reverb with extreme modulation and pitch-warping capabilities. Vintage pedal emulations include Even-Vibe, a stereo version of the classic Uni-Vibe effect; and Weedwacker, a two-stage overdrive similar to a TubeScreamer-style. Three additional algorithms from Eventide’s rackmount processors—Instant Phaser, Instant Flanger and SP2016 Reverb—make for a total of 62 effects.
Eventide has designed the H90’s interface to be user-friendly for programming and live performance. The new front panel features five “push knob” encoders, seven LED buttons, three sturdy, programmable footswitches and a hi-res OLED display.
Two expression/utility pedal inputs expand the possibilities for creative performance, and 5-pin MIDI In and Out jacks allow remote control and integration with other MIDI devices. You can also organise your effects into Playlists for easy access to the specific sounds.
- Preloaded with 62 effect algorithms and hundreds of program presets
- Includes all 52 effect algorithms from the H9 Max Harmonizer with enhanced features and improvements
- 10 new effect algorithms: Polyphony, Prism Shift, Bouquet Delay, Head Space, Weedwacker, Even-vibe, Wormhole, Instant Flanger, Instant Phaser, and SP2016 Reverb
- New low-latency Polyphonic Pitch Shifting with SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology
- ARM-based architecture lays the foundation for new and exciting creative effects.
- Use two algorithms at once per Program
- True spillover between Programs
- Route effects in series or parallel
- Instrument or Line level operation
- Two mono inserts or one stereo insert can be positioned anywhere in the signal chain
- Dual mode for processing two independent stereo signals at once
- Five push-turn knobs for more tactile control
- Two expression inputs for pedals, up to 3-button auxiliary switches, and CV signals
- Use H90 Control software to edit Programs, create lists, and update firmware on a Mac or PC
- Built-in tuner
MSRP – $899