The new Fender Flagship Store is opening in Tokyo, Japan and it is huge. This massive store looks like it will be a magnificent four-storey building filled with Fender gear!
Fender Flagship Store
Fender will actually be moving into The Ice Cubes building that was once occupied by H&M in the ultra-stylish Harajuku area of Tokyo.
- Opening time: Summer 2023
- Name: FENDER FLAGSHIP TOKYO (Fender Flagship Tokyo)
- Location: 1-8-10 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001
- Number of floors: 1 basement floor ~ 3 floors above ground
- Area: Total floor area 1068.4m2 / 323.19 tsubo
- 5-minute walk from Harajuku Station on the Yamanote Line,
- 2-minute walk from Meiji-jingumae Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line and Fukutoshin Line
- 8-minute walk from Omotesando Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, Hanzomon Line, and Ginza Line
This massive store is planned to occupy the basement and first three floors for a total of just over 1,000 square meters of floor space offering an unprecedented array of Fender instruments, equipment, accessories and other merchandise.
I can see this becoming a must-visit venue for any guitarists in Japan and it will no doubt be a huge attraction for any tourists that love Fender.
Fender Flagship Tokyo will carry the entire catalogue of Fender and Squier electric guitars, acoustic guitars, basses, amps, and pedals. Plus, there will also be a special area where people can place orders for custom-made instruments from the Fender Custom Shop.
They have also hinted that they’ll be offering a variety of extra special services tailored to all kinds of players from beginners to experts and from collectors to those who have never even picked up a guitar.