Balaguer Guitars, renowned for their craftsmanship, has unveiled an exciting update to their Standard Series electric guitars. These mid-priced gems now come loaded with premium specs, offering guitar enthusiasts a diverse range of options to explore.
Diverse Range to Suit Every Player
The Standard Series from Balaguer Guitars is a treasure trove for guitar lovers. Among the standout options is the Espada, featuring the classic offset design that’s synonymous with Joe Balaguer‘s creations. What sets it apart is the flexibility to choose between a regular six-string or a baritone version.
If you have a penchant for retro designs, the Thicket is a must-see. It offers a selection of humbucker pickups or dual single coils to cater to your tonal preferences. For those inclined towards heavier music styles, there’s the Diablo – a modern, weaponized S-style guitar. The Diablo is available in both regular six-string and extended-range seven-string variations.
Affordable Excellence at $1,099
One of the most impressive aspects of these guitars is the price point. All models retail for an affordable $1,099, offering exceptional value for the features they bring to the table. Let’s take a closer look at the specs that make these guitars shine.
Balaguer Guitars spares no expense when it comes to materials. The Standard Series boasts roasted maple necks that not only provide superior playability but also have a stunning caramel hue. The fretboards are made of ebony, ensuring a premium feel, and stainless steel frets add to the overall quality.
Versatile Pickup Configurations
Versatility is key in the Standard Series. Each model equipped with humbucker pickups offers coil-splitting options, allowing you to explore a wide range of tones. This feature is great for any guitarist looking for flexibility in their sound.
Worried about tuning stability? Standard Series models come fitted with locking tuners, ensuring that your guitar stays in tune even during the most intense performances.
Additionally, each guitar comes with a padded gig bag, a thoughtful inclusion that enhances portability and protects your investment.
Meet the Stars of the Standard Series
The Standard Espada
– Features a modern offset body crafted from solid alder
– Roasted maple fretboard with black center dot inlay
– H/S pickup configuration with Feral ‘bucker at the bridge and Austral single coil at the neck
– Shell Pink finish and white pearloid pickguard
The Espada Baritone
– Shares the spirit of the Standard Espada
– Longer 27” scale for extended range
– Ebony fretboard
– Equipped with high-output Hypernova humbuckers with coil-splitting
– Gloss Metallic Silverburst finish
– A striking T-style guitar with an offset waist
– Available in a dual-humbucker model (Pastel Blue) and a single-coil model (gloss White)
The dual-coil model features a tortoiseshell pickguard, while the single-coil model has a black ‘guard
– Both models use Austal single coils, and the Thicket HH offers Evergreen humbuckers with coil-splitting
– A sleek, after-dark design option
– Available in both six-string and seven-string versions
– Solid mahogany bodies with figured maple veneer
– Equipped with splittable Hypernova humbuckers for tonal versatility
– Trans Black finish for a distinctive look
Value For Money
With a price tag of $1,099 for all these incredible features, the Standard Series from Balaguer Guitars is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your playing experience. Whether you’re a fan of classic offset designs or prefer the modern S-style, there’s something for everyone.
These guitars are available now, so don’t miss the chance to explore the detailed specs and images on the Balaguer Guitars website. Your dream guitar might just be a click away.